Screen Sensation first projects




Have been watching the shows about the Screen Sensations kit and finally gave in and bought one. Got it out today and had a play. These are my first three attempts at screen printing. First one was done on the green 12x12 card and then the textured cotton bag and then white A4 card. The bags I intend to use at Christmas.

Really please with how well it printed and get it set-up for printing was very easy. The only drawback so far is the cleaning up. It can get messy getting  all that ink off the tools and screen. Ink does seem to go a long way. I have been using a small pot of the black I bought to try on my stencils. 
Will play some more soon. 


Comments

Anesha, this is a cute pattern !!! It wood look nice on holiday cards//projects

skipper; hope ewe haza soooper grate week oh end; N joy; stay IN trubull; get in
lotz oh mouzin ☺☺☺♥♥♥
I never heard of this Screen Sensations Kit, but the results are looking awesome especially the bag! greetings Petra
Lady Jane said…
Very pretty. If its messy I don't want any part of it, lol... Hugs, LJ
Sylvia said…
I have never heard of this kit, but you made a beautiful project with it.Beautiful for Christmas,indeed.

Gr,Sylvia x
Pretinha said…
Gostei do resultado no algodão.
Cafunés para Skipper!
Tamago said…
Wow they look very pretty! Oh you must be having so much fun with the screen sensation kit :-)
Mr Puddy said…
* giggle * you are so ready for Christmas 🎄
I won't blame you it's a magic time 😸
Andrea, said…
These are fab Anesha, I have seen the kit on TV and wasnt too sure about it, but your projects are great and I love the bag
skipper..we came bye ta say haza awesum week oh end, catch lotz oh mice N stay IN trubull !!! ♥♥♥♥♥
May said…
I've never heard of this kit... but the effect is so beautiful...Love the bag.... May x