Little Cottage


My design team project using Beccy Muir's 'Little Cottage' digital set. You can find the set in Beccy's Shop and more inspiration on Beccy's Place blog.

Lets start with the base layer of this canvas. I used three shades of brown paint and blended them together. Then used a stencil and pearl paint to create the rays. The 'Little Cottage image and sentiment were printed onto white card. The house was then coloured using inktense and coloursoft penicls. The windows and flowers had glossy accents added to them. The sentiment was cut up and framed with black pen. The flowers and leaves were cut using various dies. I used craft wire to shape the heart and then added beads and gold wire on top.  

Hope you like this project. I am really please with how it turned out.


Comments

carla said…
Very beautiful.
aussie aNNie said…
A beautiful card, love this. ♥[aNNie]
Wow beautiful project, I've also scrolled down to see your other beauties. Please give Skipper an extra hug from me, my heart is aching for Archie. Hugs, Shirleyxx
Sylvia said…
Very beautiful, Anesha.Love the image with the cottage.

Gr, Sylvia x
karin said…
Gorgeous creation Anesha !
Karin
Tamago said…
Wow, this is so beautiful! I love your coloring. Purple house with red door, so pretty! Love the sentiment and flower/leave dies, too. Great creation!
Pretinha said…
O projeto ficou muito bonito, parabéns pela criatividade.
Cafunés para Skipper!
every time I am amazed by the beautiful projects you come up with, made with Beccy's images! Looks fantastic! greetings Petra
waves two ewe skipper; hope thiz findz ewe well, happee week oh end anda
lá sona st patrick le sláinte do gach ♣♣♣
It was very beautiful !!!! I liked !!!!
Have a great weekend !!!
A meow of Bilbo
Stef H said…
hi anesha! o wow! this is gorgeous and i love your elephant in the previous post.
hope all is well. i'm getting better and thank you for your good wishes.

neenah sends woofs to skipper.

hugs :)